LocAL Search & Analytics
SEO, SEM & Data Helps Your Business Grow
Your website is everything. It’s the central hub of your business, the place where your customers discover and learn all about you. What’s more, it’s the connection point of discovery, search, and commerce. In the past, you could have a simple site that had basic information and not much else. But times have changed. With the advancements in voice search, SEO, SEM, and mobile, creating an effective website has many more moving pieces. In order to create and maintain an effective website, your business needs to take into account all of these factors. For those of my clients that want help in this area, I offer a monthly package that manages the foundation of effective website marketing on a monthly basis.
SEO & Analytics Monitoring
- Perform monthly review of Google Analytics
- Perform monthly review of Google Webmaster Tools
- Implement any necessary changes to maintain search performance
- Maintain local SEO through Google My Business
- Perform review of metadata for clarity, keyword optimization, and length
- Check robots.txt and XML sitemap implementation
- Provide a monthly website performance report
- Optimize new web content to fit search strategy
Local Search & Ads
- Give guidance on best practices for SEO*
- Give guidance on best practices for maintaining local search strategy (Washington and Oregon clients only)*
- Give guidance on best practices for mobile and voice search*
- Advise on algorithm updates; identify performance drops and provide recommendations
Data & Analytics
If your business is more advanced in their online marketing efforts and/or has e-commerce, I can help you better track and better monitor your performance.
From learning how to use Google UTMs to overhauling your Google Analytics set-up, I’ll help you create a system of measurement that will help you make better decisions in your marketing.
I provide ongoing consulting and advisory for senior marketing executives and leaders on a monthly basis. We can monthly calls, weekly email, and quarterly reviews to help you stay on track.
Google Analytics & Data
Google Analytics may be free, but it is far from simple. For food, farming, agricultural, and health companies, Google Analytics holds massive amounts of insight and valuable data if set-up correctly. My team and I will audit your current analytics in order to make sure it’s configured correctly. From there, we’ll work with you to set up goals and events to track your most important business goals and objectives.
Our comprehensive audits ensure that Google Analytics and Tag Manager are set-up and implemented correctly. Our audits are extremely detailed, and we’ll interpret your existing data, recommend solutions to better aggregate and track that data, and then provide a detailed, actionable list of recommendations to make Google Analytics work better for you. You can choose to implement recommendations, or we can do it for you.
Analyst Services – Dashboards, Reporting, & Insights
My team and I believe in and love making data-driven decisions, it’s why we’re all Google Analytics and/or Ads certified (we have some other fancy stuff too). But we never lose the human touch of interpretation of that data. If you’ve worked with us on audits or website reviews, and would like us to implement our recommendations, we will. We know that having properly configured Google Analytics and Tag Manager accounts are the foundation of having accurate data to work with when you’re making business decisions.
Ongoing Advisory, Reporting, and Consulting
Sometimes clients want us to stay onboard after we’ve audited and implemented our Google programs. If we’ve worked well together, we’d love to help you continue to extract meaningful and actionable insights from your data, as well as continually improve your marketing programs.
We love to work with senior-level executives to continue to analyze and review campaign data in order to help make sense of it all. We can set-up weekly or bi-monthly calls, weekly emails, and quarterly reviews to help you stay on track. We offer a competitive monthly retainer and you can customize the services and use the hours as you like.
- Conduct Google Analytics & Ads Audits
- Create Google Analytics & Ads Strategies
- Provide Website Analytics Deep Dives
- Review Google Tag Manager
- Make Recommendations For Better Implementation
Google Analytics Set-Up
- Google Analytics Set-Up & Customization
- Google Tag Manager Implementation
- Review and Optimize Goals and Events
- Set-Up Conversion Funnels
- Create Google Data Studio and Analytics Dashboards
Ongoing Data & Analytics
- Ongoing Review Lead Gen Efforts
- Advise on Lead Gen or Customer Acquisition Strategy
- Initial and On Review Google Integrations
- Google Ads Program Management
- Marketing/Data/Business Advisory Office Hours